19th April

MINUTES OF THE CROFT PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY19th APRIL 2021

BY WAY OF A VIRTUAL ZOOM MEETING

 

Present

Councillors          Cllr Mr N Dowlman (Chairman)                                     

                            Cllr Vokes, Cllr Moore

                           Cllr Dennis, Cllr Peacock

                           Cllr Bowser, Cllr Mrs. Coxall                                                                   

                           

In Attendance                 Mrs C Newton (Clerk)                    

                                      1 member of the public

                

Public Participation session

                                                                               

1 Apologies for absence

PCSO J Richardson

2 To sign as correct the minutes from the last meeting held on   

the 9th April 2021

It was unanimously agreed that the minutes should be signed

3 Declarations of Interest

Cllr Moore Agenda item 13

4) Matters to Report

a) Letter sent to Kompan accepting their quote for the play area

b) PCC advised of the plans for the play area.

Noted

5 Correspondence received

a) Letter from a resident sent to the Chairman and sent to all Councilors before the meeting.

Cllr Moore advised that as he felt that it was a personal letter, he had replied to the resident himself.  The Chairman requested reminded all present that one Councilor should not answer on behalf of the Council, and letters should be sent onto the Clerk for inclusion on the agenda.  Cllr Moore was asked to write to the resident to advise him that the reply he had received had not been made by the Council.  The Clerk is to write to the resident on behalf of the Council acknowledging the letter and advising him to contact the Parochial Church Council with his enquiries.

b) E mail from a resident concerning Croft Lane Dyke – sent to Councilors before the meeting. The Council were unsure of the location of the Dyke, Cllr Dennis offered to meet the resident and investigate further.  The Clerk will make the arrangements.

6 Informative matters from LCC & ELDC Councilors

LCC – Not present

ELDC – Cllr Dennis advised that Roman Bank would be open in the middle of May.

7 Planning Applications

a) Response

S/039/02026/20 

Planning Permission - Erection of a bungalow with detached self-contained annexed with gym and double garage and construction of a vehicular access.

LAND TO THE REAR OF THE COTTAGE, CROFT LANE, CROFT, SKEGNESS, LINCOLNSHIRE, PE24 4PG

Extension Applied for

NO OBJECTIONS

FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED

S/039/02280/20

Section 73 application in relation to condition no. 9 (occupancy) as imposed on planning permission reference no. S/039/00575/19 which was for change of use of land for the siting of 4no. static caravans in connection with existing holiday and fishing business, regrading of land, and demolition of existing agricultural shed to provide for construction of a vehicular access road.

LAND AT CHURCH FARM HOLIDAY COTTAGES, CROFT LANE, CROFT, SKEGNESS, LINCOLNSHIRE, PE24 4S

SUPPORT

APPROVAL OF SECTION 73

S/039/00005/21

Planning Permission - Extension of Church Farm Holiday Park to create the second phase which includes the change of use of land for the siting of 12 no. caravans, excavation of land to form a water feature pond, embankments, siting of bollard lighting and the creation of internal vehicular access roads.

LAND AT CHURCH FARM HOLIDAY PARK, CROFT LANE, CROFT, SKEGNESS, LINCOLNSHIRE, PE24 4SL

SUPPORT

APPROVED

b) Submitted

S/039/02047/20

Planning Permission - Change of use of land for the siting of 33 no. static caravans with decking and sheds. Excavation of land to form a wildlife pond, siting of a gas compound with fencing, construction of vehicular access and internal roads

CROFT BANK CARAVAN SITE, CROFT BANK, CROFT, SKEGNESS, LINCOLNSHIRE, PE24 4RE

SUPPORT WITH COMMENTS

S/020/00220/21

Planning Permission - Change of use of land for the siting of 40no. static caravans, excavation of land to form a lake and construction of internal access roads, change of 4 existing touring pitches to static pitches and provision of one additional static pitch on existing touring caravan site

VIRLEY HOUSE TOURER PARK, VIRLEY HOUSE, HIGH LANE, CROFT, SKEGNESS, LINCOLNSHIRE, PE24 4SJ

SUPPORT WITH COMMENTS

d) To Discuss

S/039/00645/21 

Planning Permission - Extension to existing dwelling to provide a dining room, utility, w.c. and conservatory

3 CHURCH LANE, CROFT, SKEGNESS, PE24 4RS

SUPPORT 6 ABSTAIN 1

8 Finance

a) Bills to Pay

Salaries March £ 432.58

Stamps £7.92

Ladybug £180.00

Brown & Co £420.00 inc £70 refundable VAT

Unanimously agreed that these bills should be paid

b) Funds received

VAT refund £445.02

Noted

c) Account Balances

Treasurer account £ 16985.69

Instant Account     £71336.59

Of which £75714.86 is the benefit funds

Petty Cash £14.60

Noted

9 Village Hall

a) Report – Cllr Vokes

Cllr Vokes reported that there is a delay with the replacement windows order, the old carpet will be removed this week, and that he is waiting further information concerning the kitchen refit.  There have been various booking enquiries, the Bingo and coffee morning bookings are still to decide when they wish to re commence.

Work is being carried out on the current COVID legislation.  Investigations are also being carried out to enable Cllr Vokes to access the Charities Account.

10 Playing Field equipment update – Cllr Mrs. Coxall & Cllr Vokes

There have been 10 very positive comments received from the playground consultation, including offers of assistance with the work.

Funding is being investigated with the lottery, Cllr Mrs. Coxall also advised that the way forward was to look at matching funding offers.

11 Arrangements for meetings after 7th May – The Clerk

The legislation for the use of Zoom expires on the 7th May, Cllr Vokes has confirmed that in accordance with government legislation the Parish Council will be able to meet face to face for their next meeting.

12 Agenda Items for the next meeting

The next item was a Pink Paper and residents were asked to leave.

Cllr Moore also left the meeting

13 Allotments and Rural Payments – Information sent out to Councilors before the Meeting

It was agreed that the Clerk would contact the agents and continue to negotiate with the tenants.

 Next Meeting Annual Parish Council Meeting May 17th, 2021